- LANG5000 Foundation in Listening & Speaking for Postgraduate Students
- LANG5001 Postgraduate English for Engineering Research Studies
- LANG5002 Postgraduate English for Business and Social Science Studies
- LANG5010 Postgraduate English for Science Studies
- LANG5030 English Communication for Postgraduate Engineering Studies
- LANG5070 Advanced Critical Writing for Academic Purposes
- LANG5071 Postgraduate English for Humanities
- LANG5072 English Academic Writing on Chinese Culture
- LANG5080 English Seminar and Presentation Skills
- LANG5081 Research Writing Skills
- Short Courses
Enrol on the 12-hour Short Courses to effectively extend your current language curriculum and meet your specific language needs. These refundable courses comprehensively cover essential language skills and help you prepare for internationally recognized language examinations.
Our wide selection of theme-based activities offered year-round can help you build social, workplace, and intercultural communication skills effectively through hands-on practice. We also offer one-to-three-hours-long workshops focusing on improving your academic English skills.
We provide assistance to students of all disciplines to become effective and confident users of English. We offer, by appointment, one-to-one Speaking, Pronunciation and Writing advisory services that cater to students’ specific needs. We also offer advisor-led small group discussion practice. During each 30-minute time slot, the Speaking, Pronunciation and Writing Advisers will focus on students’ language skills, providing them guidance and strategies on language development.