- LABU2020 Effective Communication in Business
- LABU2040 Business Case Analyses
- LABU2051 Business Case Analyses I
- LABU2052 Business Case Analyses II
- LABU2060/LABU2060G Effective Communication in Business
- LANG1002A/S/I English for University Studies I
- LANG1003A/S/I English for University Studies II
- LANG1004 Mediated Me: An Introduction to Digital Literacy
- LANG1005 Expressive Clarity
- LANG1006 The Art of Public Speaking
- LANG2010/LANG2010H English for Science I
- Short Courses
Enrol on the 12-hour Short Courses to effectively extend your current language curriculum and meet your specific language needs. These refundable courses comprehensively cover essential language skills and help you prepare for internationally recognized language examinations.
Our wide selection of theme-based activities offered year-round can help you build social, workplace, and intercultural communication skills effectively through hands-on practice. We also offer one-to-three-hours-long workshops focusing on improving your academic English skills.
We provide assistance to students of all disciplines to become effective and confident users of English. We offer, by appointment, one-to-one Speaking, Pronunciation and Writing advisory services that cater to students’ specific needs. We also offer advisor-led small group discussion practice. During each 30-minute time slot, the Speaking, Pronunciation and Writing Advisers will focus on students’ language skills, providing them guidance and strategies on language development.