Room 3018 (Lifts 2 & 3)
Monday – Friday 9:00 a.m. – 7:00 p.m.
Summer & Winter sessions:
Monday – Friday 9:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Facilities & Activities
- Reception Desk – book meeting rooms, and make general enquiries or seek specific assistance.
- Meeting Rooms – book a meeting room to rehearse your group presentations, etc.
- Computer Stations – access language learning software and online resources for various language skills.
- Sofas & Terrace – relax in the cozy setting of the Language Commons.
- Consultation Room – students can speak with a Language Adviser to discuss ways to improve your speaking, pronunciation and writing (By appointments only).
- Language Commons – students can take part in a variety of language activities organized by the Center throughout the year.
- General enquiries
- Enquires about language events offered by the CLE
- Language advice on speaking (by appointment)
- Language advice on writing (by appointment)
English Language Materials:
- Grammar practice, grammar reference and reference books on reading, vocabulary and writing
- Newspapers and magazines
- IELTS test/exam practice
- TOEFL test/exam practice
Chinese Language Materials:
- Grammar reference and reference books on vocabulary and writing
- LANG course materials
Third Language Materials*:
- Reference books
Note: All the materials are for use within the Language Commons only.